Dec 8, 2012

Mc Cafe


Last week, it was the most hectic week in 3rd semester because it’s final assignment week. I bet most of us had this situation before, all the last minutes rushing for assignments mood (or maybe just me)..lol!
This picture uttered why I did not do
my assignment earlier.. haha
To start doing my group assignment, we need a place to do our assignment, right? What’s crossed our mind was “Starbucks”, a place which serves coffee and WIFI. Wondering why we did not do our assignment in library. Simple, we had been in Taylors from morning until afternoon; we really don’t want to spent our night in Taylor’s library anymore even though is the most apposite place to do assignment so we went Starbucks.

Unfortunately, Starbucks is overflowed by Yindies*.  You should be studying your SPM at home not in Starbucks. During my SPM days, I study at home; I don’t even go such fancy bistro like you people now. YIKSS! This is why you people are called as Yindies generation. 



Since, Starbucks was unavailable for us, we decided to go McDonald. Have you heard McCafe before?  I heard before but never had a chance to try until that day.  If you had not tried it, please do! Especially their desserts…NOM NOM NOM!

Here’s are some pictures
Chocolate Lava Cake.. YUMMY!!
Mocha Marble Cheese Cake
Brownie... look kinda dry not really moist.
For Banana & Walnuts lovers, you guys should try this..
Strawberry Butter Cake... look nice but haven't try yet..



No comments:

Post a Comment