Dec 11, 2012

21212


On this day, K brought me to Palace of The Golden Horse Resort for dinner. We expected to arrival about 30 mins from his house because the reservation was at 8.30 pm. We ended up late because of the traffic jam and we kinda get LOST in The Mines.  Initially, I thought the resort was near The Mines Shopping Mall, so I told him I know “where is the place”. Sadly, to say I was WRONG so it was kinda my fault that we are late for the dinner (sobs).  

It was my first time going to this Resort for dinner.

Place of The Golden Horse Resort

The Lobby

We reached at Restaurant Kimma around 9 pm. Try to guess what time our dinner served to us?? AT 9.30 PM.. I was starved until my stomach was growling, it sounds like a dying whale.. haha!! 

Let me introduce you, tonight's restaurant " KIMMA" ( Golden Horse Restaurant) The entrance of KIMMA is Grand..haha!

Kim Ma Cantonese Fusion Restaurant, Palace of the Golden Horses


didn't take many pictures, all this pictures are from a website, but here are few dishes were similar as what I ate that day. 




Last but not least, He gave a little surprise of giving a bouquet of flowers... hehe! 

THANK YOU SO MUCH!


My outfit of the day.... hehe!!

xoxo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment