Dec 7, 2012

231112 : Nuffnang Baskin Robbins

Finally, I got to blog about " Nuffnang Baskin Robbins". Actually, this event held on 23 November 2012 in The Square, Publika Blog without pictures, I just feel unfilled or incomplete so decided to collect entire pictures from Valeria then blog about it. Anyway, thanks to Valeria for all the pictures as well as Wai How & Pei Ling (owners of these pictures).  

 To tell you the truth, this is the 1st invitation by Nuffnang after I joined Nuffnang after so long. By hook or by crook, I still very ecstatic after received the invitation by email. My expression was like bombshell, you guys won’t get to imagine that..lol. Sorry for being so sakai (insanity). So this is what happened, I saw my friends were sharing this RB event on FB’s wall, with my curiosity I clicked and shared since they are giving out 75 pairs of invitation for ice-cream buffet. I’m sure no one can refrain from EAT- ALL -YOU- CAN-ICE-CREAM buffet, right? 


Here some of the pictures from the event:
Group Picture
All of us wore the Free Shirt & holding Free Ice-cream
Get Ready For Free Ice-Cream!!! ( Willis , the Ice-cream Monster.. haha!!)
Thrilled expression!
1st Round of Free BR ice-cream.
1st round of my RB choices : World class Chocolate.. YUMMY!
The main reason: throwing my calories counting aside for such
unstoppable mouth-watering ice cream  
Thank you , Wai How who allow me to tag along .
Without him  i wont be able to go to this event.

Pei Ling & I
 Willis's Friend & I
Sorry, i don't remember her name.. sorry!

Celebrities's Corner

He is the HOST for Today..lol
Timothy and Audrey
MR MC LIANG
KinkyBlueFairy ( Joyce.W)

Group Pictures
Collage
The Families Pictures:
FREE ICE-CREAM
FREE BR Shirt too..
Valarie & I ( 9 shots)
My ugly expression pics are prettier than my normal expression pictures
Valeria , Willis and I ( 10 shots).. lol!!


 All thanks to Nuffnang gave me an opportunity to enjoy FREE FLOW of Baskin Robbin ice-cream!





No comments:

Post a Comment