Mar 12, 2013

My 21st Birthdays

21st Birthday.

I'm officially 21 years old.
Yup! you can say , Welcome to the ADULTHOOD. HAHA!
Nothing was planned for my 21st birthday because Im not fully recovered from my viral fever virus, I will be staying at home and updating my blog. My blog was kinda dead a while ago , okay maybe quite damn long ago.. haha!

Anyway, I just wanted to take a moment and say " THANK YOU"  to few of my friends who came over to my house and surprised me because I was not allowed to go out once i'm not fully recover yet. It means a lot to me that you all took the time from your busy lives to come over and surprised. I had a great midnight session chat and sharing talks with all of you. Even though Sam and Ching cant come over because they have stuff to do but its okay!! I really do appreciate all of you and you guys made me feel so special. I feel very blessed to have each and everyone of you as my friends. You made my birthday more special and memorable ( beside the unglam pictures by TIFFANY).. haha!!

THANK YOU, JASMINE, TIFFANY, SAM, CHING, WILLIS, YONG SHENG AND BILLY!!


Here are some pic from ytd surprise party

Group Pic
ME & ASS
My Hyung (tiff) & I
My Raspberry Birthday Cake
Me & Billy
Min & I
PlayBoy Pilot ( YS) and I
The Girls Group
Ass and I again!!
The Boys & I
ME!!
( look how bloated and pale mt face is)
my JI MUI & I
 Actually , i can go out, it just i look horrible, terrible and bloated. NO JOKES! I really don't wan to have unglam moments on my 21st Birthday.

From the bottom of a bum and heart I would like to thank everyone for the birthday wishes and gifts...and for those who don't do anything shame on you!

No comments:

Post a Comment