Nov 22, 2012

171112 : Premier Anniversaire

A very typical Saturday morning for me until I received a delivery surprise gift. A bouquet of flowers was delivered right in front of my house gate all the way from UK by someone special (J). It was really surprised because I never thought that he will remember the date that we met each other or most probably i should said, BUMPED or KNOCKED into each other... haha! ( How i met him , funniest and most dramatic scenario ever).    


Truly speaking, he is the only one who guessed accurately about my favorite types of flower. lol! 
In the bouquet of flowers, there are  12 x Yellow Roses (favorite) , 5 x Lily, 8 x Daisy, Statice & Lavender ( favorite). Sadly , M'sia florist seldom sells or orders Peonies, Ranunculus or Tulips.. they are my favorites too.




J, Thank You so much for the bouquet of flowers & lovely e-mails.
"xoxo"

No comments:

Post a Comment