Feb 24, 2010

Years of friend

I thought you will understand how i feel??
since you had been in this situation before
BUT why you choose to betray me ??
I thought you are one of my close friend
but i found out that you are not anymore..
you and i have been friends for 6 years
and you betrayed me because of her
I forgive n forget everything
that you had done to me before,
& yet u betrayed me..
once again you hurt me...
when u are sad im there with you
when u are crying im there for you..
when u ask for anything im there to help you
what i get as return.... betray by you!!
guess what..??
Im crying right now!!
because the friend that
i trust for so many years had just betrayed me
because of HER!!!
Im really SAD & DISAPPOINTED ON YOU...
if you know who you are........
this is the last n only tears drop to you!!
from today im not going to cry anymore because of YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment