Oct 6, 2009

Me & Him

Im wondering
is your fault or
my fault...
You promised me ,
that you never or will break my heart AGAIN
and now broke your promises
my heart had been stab by you AGAIN
my heart is crying
i want to cry loudly but i cant
the pain of sadness is killing me..
Some hearts are broken and mended,
Others are shattered or torn,
Although it was never intended,
For love is eternally sworn,
I've cried and prayed and pleaded,
for that love to hold its ground.
hope was all I needed,
and pain was all I found


so here it goes,
My sorrows song,
A song that's short,
And not to long,
A silent pain,
you'll never feel,
A broken heart,
that'll never heal
How do you kill,
A dying love,
One that you thought,
was sent from above
One that brought
so many lies and tears
One that you swore
would last through the years
But now I lie here,
Broken in pain,
Clinging to life,
And whispering your name,
I cried in my sobber pain

No comments:

Post a Comment